Welcome to Printing With Purpose * First Nations Business * Social Enterprise
Printing With Purpose acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land. We pay our respects to the people, the cultures and the Elders past, present and emerging.
Printing With Purpose is an established printing company operating across the nation for over 30 years. We deliver print, design and communication services. In 2019 Indigenous Employment Partners (IEP), a specialist Aboriginal employment and training service, acquired Printing With Purpose to create an innovative multimedia and print enterprise. We provide a complete range of print and creative solutions for our clients.
- graphic design
- offset printing, using state of the art computer to plate technology
- digital displays and printing
- signage and point of sale displays
- project management and advice
- photography, editing and writing
- pick and pack and mail services
- corporate products
Printing With Purpose is Australian owned, a certified social enterprise (Social Traders), a credited Supply Nation member as well as member of the Kinaway Aboriginal Chamber of Commerce and has been Quality Assured since 1997.
We are a green printer and support sustainable practice within the industry and community.
Our unique services
We provide high level, informed, personal service, taking pride in maintaining and nurturing relationships. We build high quality resources to suit the changing needs of our clients.
Our team at Printing With Purpose are a passionate, dynamic and authentic collective of talented First Nations and non-Indigenous professionals. We are Creative Designers, Printers, Artists, Project Managers, Collaborators and Marketers. As a First Nations run and owned social enterprise, we are specialists in environmentally friendly creative marketing and printing solutions.
Printing With Purpose has been a preferred supplier for Strategic Purchasing for over seven years. We are a preferred supplier for many Local, State and Federal government agencies, as well as other corporate and retail clients. All of our internal processes come under the international ISO 9002 Quality Assurance Standards. All our staff are trained in all stages of production and quality standards, and we guarantee your project on time every time.
Our creative team love a challenge and aim to provide an end-to-end solution.
We offer professional creative services including:
- high-end design
- finished art assembly
- writing and editing
- photoshop work
- campaign management and project management
- corporate products
Our creative team has the breadth and depth of experience to meet any project challenge.
Our account managers are able to provide creative communications solutions for any occasion; from conference displays and signage inked with printed brochures, information sheets and email or interactive on-line registration forms through to simple but unique designs for invitations, magazines, catalogues, annual reports and journals.
We provide no-obligation project-scoping and budgets. All design briefs and drafts for major projects are complimentary.
See our CONTACT details to get in touch with us.
Environment friendly and sustainable practice
As a matter of serious ethical consideration Printing With Purpose has been an active participant in developing meaningful environmentally friendly and sustainable practices within our industry. Our company objective is to promote awareness and acceptance of the need for high level environmental care and sustainable business practices.
This will be achieved by offering and using environmentally friendly products and sound waste management as well as through best management of sustainable human resources and innovation such as carbon neutral goals.
We are currently following the Forest Stewardship Council’s guidelines and recommend and use where possible these paper brands.
As a recent member of Greenhouse Challenge Plus we are undertaking CO2 reduction and measuring within our production processes. Our carbon usage is then offset in a number of ways that will reduce Printing With Purpose’s carbon footprint over time.
Extensive waste management practices
- where appropriate waste but still usable paper is sent to local charities, schools or kindergartens
- paper offcuts and waste is sorted and recycled
- glass, aluminium and other metal waste is sorted and recycled
- toner cartridges are returned for reuse by supplier
- timber pallets and plastics are recycled
- biodegradeable plastics are used for mail processing
- film (when still used) is recycled for the silver content or held by client for reuse
- new technology in CTP plates is chemical free or uses lower amounts of chemistry, water, time and power
- other chemicals used on the presses are rebottled and recycled to be reused after distillation
Carbon neutral goals
As printers, we have to have a reliable and continuous supply of electricity. This leaves a “green printer” with a choice of ways in which to minimise and then offset the use of Victoria’s necessary but dirty brown coal generation of electricity.
We, as a Green company, offset our greenhouse-gas emissions by:
- buying green power
- reducing heating and cooling needs using better building insulation and minimal airconditioning
- reducing lighting requirements by increasing natural light available and replacing conventional fluoro tubes with curlies and Led light fittings
- office and studio layouts are open plan and maximise natural light, task lighting is used and office colours are neutral and so do not influence feelings of being too cold or too hot leading to overuse of airconditioning.
- using hot water systems that are extremely efficient and solar powered
- using hybird technology or gas in our company vehicles
As with all our processes, our Quality Assurance program and our sustainable practices program are developed on the basis of continuous improvement – adopting best practice where possible.
Printing – artisan care and quality
The configuration of our Heidelberg presses suits every need and is designed to maximise efficiency and quality in mid- to long-run business cards, brochures, leaflets, newsletters and magazines and posters.
We also provide specialty services such as embossing, foiling and form-cutting.
Our pre-press department runs fully integrated Mac and PC software direct to state of the art Computer-to-Plate technology.
We receive files in many formats on FTP, email or CD.
Finishing and binding – we can do it all
- perfect or burst-binding
- wire and coil-binding
- folding, creasing, form-cutting and die-cutting
- collating, gluing and kit assembly
Call us for an obligation free quote.
Warehousing and distribution
Three steps: pick, pack & deliver
Our convenient warehouse facilities are open-pallet racking and all goods are labelled and wrapped in biodegradable plastic.
Our services include:
- online order, work in progress and inventory reports
- free storage of up to six pallets
All you are charged is the extra delivery costs.
Successful communication is the key
Please contact us to talk to our friendly team of experienced account managers..
We have solutions you should consider. Talk to us about your options.